Sunday, May 16, 2010

Review of the Class

Having made it through the year of AP European History I have realized that I made the right decision in taking the class. In the beginning of the year I was second guessing myself for choosing to take the class because of the shock of the amount of work that we had to do. But looking back at it, Maz was just preparing us to the best of her ability for the work load at college. The experience and the knowledge that I have gained from this year is more than I was expecting and I am glad to have such a great teacher that kept us on a firm track but made it a fun year in the process. I feel that this class has more than prepared me for the road ahead of me at college and it has helped me to realize that as high school students we have been blessed to have a teacher that cared enough to make sure we would leave with the experience we would need at college. So in the past year I have gained a new knowledge of history, of my present learning ability, and the future that depends on what I have learned this year. So I must say thank you Maz for preparing me and my fellow students in more ways than any teacher has before for the future that we all have ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment